Acceptable Proof of Regular Membership for New ID Applications
Any one of the following may be considered as an acceptable proof of membership:
- CHAPTER’S RELIABLE ALPHA PHI OMEGA ROSTER (RAPOR) – If the name of the person is contained on their Chapter’s Reliable Roster.
- WRITTEN CERTIFICATION FROM THE GC/GLC AND MI/LMI – A written certification from the applicant’s GC/GLC and MI/MLI stating that the applicant has successfully completed the requirements for membership as per our CBL.
- WRITTEN CERTIFICATION FROM THE ORGANIZATIONAL UNIT – A written certification from at least three (3) from the Collegiate Chapter stating that the applicant has successfully completed the requirements for membership as per our CBL.
For applicants whose ritual was conducted by an Organizational Unit other than his/her Collegiate Chapter, the following documents are required:
- A written certification from at least three (3) from the Organizational Unit stating that the applicant has successfully completed the ritual rites that they conducted.
- The written authorization that was previously issued by the applicant’s Collegiate Chapter allowing the Organizational Unit to conduct ritual rites.
1. All of the above endorsers must have direct and personal knowledge of the completion of requirements and must have an updated ID.
2. Certification sent through email may be acceptable only if the email was posted at our APO official egroup APOPHILNET@apo.org.ph
3. Although it is ideal that an APO ID is available for renewal, what matters is an ID number was already assigned to the person and may be verified at our ID DATABASE.
4. It is the responsibility of the Commission on Membership (CoMe) to resolve issues in cases of disputes arising from the supplied proof of membership.
5. The foregoing may be modified by CoMe as the need arises.
CoMe release 03.04.2006