Processing of Life Membership Application
1) The Organizational unit (Alumni Association or Collegiate Chapter) provides the application form (or you may download life membership application form) to the candidate. After being evaluated by the basic unit, together with the supporting documents, an endorsement is required before proceeding to the required offices.
2) Application will then pass through the following offices for processing &/or endorsement:
- Regional Directorate
- National Executive Director
- CoMe (to publish request for awarding of Life Membership)
- National President
- Board of Directors (BOD)
3) The BOD, when favorably endorsing the application, shall calendar the conferment in the agenda of the National Biennial Convention.
4) Once approved by the General Assembly, the Convention Chairman signs the application form attesting to the grant of Life Membership.